Tenant Administration Officer
Tenant Administration Officer
Part-time (0.8 FTE) permanent position
SCHaDS Award Level 3
Are you amazing?!
Join our team of amazing people working towards a better future for all.
- Diverse, innovative and growing organisation
- Competitive remuneration package that includes salary packaging benefits
We are a growing and innovative social enterprise supporting more than 8,500 South Australians each year through housing and community services. We believe decent, stable and affordable housing in safe and resilient neighbourhoods is the foundation for helping people lead the best possible life.
Together, we are improving lives and building strong, connected communities.
We're looking for an experienced administration all-rounder capable of demonstrating initiative and responding quickly and professionally to new and changing situations and deftly prioritising and multi-tasking in a fast-moving environment. With impeccable attention to detail, you will have experience with data entry which will ensure accurate data is captured and maintained. Key to your success in this role is your ability to drive a positive culture and confidently represent tenant services through your exceptional customer service skills.
Working harmoniously and effectively within the broader team, you will ensure the efficient interactions with our tenants providing information on basic tenancy matters and rent ledgers. Additionally you will undertake specific tenancy related tasks such as lease extensions and the administration components associated with property inspections.
- Demonstrated experience in providing reception and/or administrative support in a medium-sized organisation - essential
- Intermediate level computer literacy using the Microsoft Office Suite and other database applications - essential
- High level of accuracy with data, strong numeracy skills - essential
- Ability to prioritise workload, use initiative and work both independently and as part of a team
- Previous experience working within a property/tenancy management office - desirable
What we offer:
- A supportive, flexible work environment with a strong focus on staff wellbeing
- Great professional development opportunities
- Generous salary sacrifice benefits
- A You are Amazing Day – an extra day of leave to spend however you want
Meet some of our amazing staff here!
How To Apply
To apply for this role, please fill out the questions below. On the following page you'll be asked to add your resume, make sure you have this ready before you apply.
Applications close Sunday the 11th of November, 2018.
The Position Description is available by clicking here or for further confidential inquiries please contact Adrianna Burnes-Nguyen, Manager Tenant Services on 8275 8700.
Junction Australia promotes a Child Safe Environment. We encourage applicants of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent or other cultures to apply.